Life Care Center of La Center, less than 30 miles from Paducah, Kentucky, has easy access to all the city has to offer. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Paducah Convention and Visitors Bureau provides a list of events, hotels, restaurants and attractions for the Paducah, Ky., area.
- The National Quilt Museum has more than 27,000 square feet of space, including three rotating galleries of quilts and fiber art.
- The American Quilter’s Society turns Paducah into Quilt City USA® every year during the AQS QuiltWeek™.
- Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site is the location of a Mississippean Native village dating back to 1100 A.D., and includes educational demonstrations and artifacts from the village.
- The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center holds theatrical performances, concerts, musicals, benefits and events in the more than 90,000 square foot facility.